Child Support Enforcement

Family Law Attorney of McAlester and Pittsburg County

If you are a parent in Oklahoma, you are already aware of how expensive it can be to raise a child. The cost of food, clothing, healthcare, and incidentals, can be exorbitant. No individual should be forced to shoulder the responsibility of parenting alone. Whether the other parent is involved in the life of your child or not, the state of Oklahoma considers him or her to be financially responsible for the upbringing of your son or daughter. The Konsure Law Firm assists custodial parents in obtaining child support orders through the Oklahoma family courts and in enforcing existing court orders when the other parent has fallen behind on his or her payments. The attorneys at Konsure Law Firm have had significant success when it comes to getting delinquent parents to bring their child support payments current and collecting seriously delinquent child support payments. They can help you get the money to which you and your child are entitled under the law.

How Child Support is Calculated in OK

Child support calculations in the state of Oklahoma are determined by a number of variables, but the most significant factors are the parents' gross monthly income, the time the child spends with each parent, and the estimated childcare costs involved in raising the child. The Konsure Law Firm can calculate the child support payments that you should be receiving, file the paperwork, and arrange for the garnishment of wages of the responsible spouse if necessary. Attorney Konsure Law Firm can review the other parent's financial information to determine that you are awarded the proper amount according to the law. If you become aware of a change in circumstances that could affect support calculations, Konsure Law Firm can file for a modification.

Experienced Family Law and Child Support Attorneys

If you are raising your child, you are entitled to the financial support of his or her other parent. The Konsure Law Firm can ensure that you get the money you need to feed, clothe, and otherwise care for your son or daughter. If you delay in taking action against a parent who is not paying support, you may not fully recover the past payments that you should have received, so contact Konsure Law Firm immediately at (918) 426-0700.

In addition to Pittsburg County, the Konsure Law Firm represents single and remarried parents in Okfuskee, Okmulgee, McIntosh, Muskogee, Haskell, Latimer, Pushmataha, Atoka, Coal, Hughes Counties, and tstatewide. To schedule an appointment with one of Oklahoma's premier child custody and support lawyers, contact the Konsure Law Firm at (918) 426-0700.